Our Bermuda Direct & Facultative Property team focuses on underwriting quota share, primary and excess of loss property coverage for Fortune 2000 companies. Backed by Sompo International’s exceptional financial strength, we offer property coverage across a broad range of occupancy classes. We can also offer terrorism endorsements on both a direct and facultative basis.
At Sompo International, our approach is to build long-term relationships with our clients and brokers by providing tailored solutions to complex and diverse risks combined with leading claims handling and a consistent approach to underwriting.
We offer coverage to clients with U.S. Regional, U.S. Nationwide and Worldwide exposures across all commercial and industrial sectors, with the exception of Energy risks (power generation and petrochemical exposures), which are handled by our Energy team in London.
- All Risks Normal Maximum capacity: $50M
- High Hazard Earthquake, Named Wind and Flood Normal Maximum lines:
- $5M capacity within the 1 in 100 year return period
- $10M capacity beyond the 1 in 100 year return period
- Use of capacity varies dependent on attachment and client risk profile
- Locally empowered underwriting team
- Responsive and flexible underwriting approach
- Underwriting team has significant experience with Fortune 2000 accounts