London Market & Europe Aerospace
Our aerospace team offers a range of aviation hull and/or liability products targeted at a worldwide client base of airlines, product manufacturers and airport operators plus their ancillary services, as well as coverage for non-US general aviation clients.
With decades of experience, our dedicated team is an approachable and trusted partner, working with our intermediaries and clients to develop programs tailored to their specific needs. We pride ourselves on offering a superior service, both in responding quickly to client and broker requests and in paying valid claims promptly.
Backed by Sompo International’s exceptional financial strength, we offer significant capacity and underwrite business through our company platforms in the UK and Continental Europe and our Lloyd’s of London Syndicate 5151, with access to Lloyd’s Brussels, our platform to write European Economic Area syndicate risk.
- Airline Commercial Operators
- Airline Industrial Aid Operators
- Product Manufacturers
- Service and Repair Providers
- Airport Operators
- Air Traffic Services
- Ground Service Providers
- General Aviation Operators
- General Aviation Industrial Aid Operators
- Lessors, Banks and Finance Houses
Primary and excess coverage provided with maximum capacity as follows:
- Hull and Liability: $150M
- Liability Only Cover: $150M
- Hull War: $25M
- Excess Liability War: $75M