U.S. Excess Casualty – Retail
Our U.S. Insurance Excess Casualty – Retail team partners will national retail brokers to offer third-party liability coverage for the middle market through national accounts. We assist clients across the U.S. by providing risk solutions effectively and responsively.
The U.S. Insurance Excess Casualty – Retail team is open to discussing various classes of business including, but not limited to:
- Consumer Products
- Construction including project policies
- Financial Institutions
- Real Estate
- Food Manufacturing/Processing
- Retail/Wholesale consumer operations including department stores, supermarket chains, etc.
- $25M; Up to $50M total capacity across Excess Casualty business units
- Excess liability/ follow form and umbrella forms are available
- A wide variety of endorsements available to tailor coverage as needed
- Underwriting Flexibility
- Claims made/Occurrence reported
- Admitted paper
- Non-admitted, E&S paper (A+ rated)