With a collaborative approach and empowered underwriters, Sompo International’s Technology team has the deep industry knowledge and technical expertise necessary to service the specialized insurance needs of clients in this dynamic sector.
With a collaborative approach and empowered underwriters, Sompo International’s Technology team has deep industry knowledge and technical expertise necessary to service the specialized insurance needs worldwide of emerging, middle market and multinational corporations in this dynamic sector.
- Electronics Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Distributors
- Advanced Manufacturers, Wholesalers & Distributors
- Information Technology Services & System Integrators
- Software Developers & Consultants
- Data Storage Services
- Telecom/Broadcasting/Internet Service Providers
- Federal Government Contractors
Guaranteed cost and alternative risk transfer mechanisms.
- Retro rating plans
- Captive programs
We oﬀer comprehensive coverage and signiﬁcant capacity across all lines of business oﬀered to the technology market.
- Package Property – up to $500M AOP/$25M CAT limit when part of an integrated structure when combined with Casualty lines of business
- Monoline Property – Capacity varies by account based on attachment and risk profile
- General & Product Liability – $1M limit, can increase based on risk
- Auto – $1M limit, can increase based on risk
- Workers’ Compensation – Statutory limits
- Umbrella (excluding Prof.) – $25M
- Parametric Natural Catastrophe – Varies based on risk
- Environmental – $25m
- Errors & Omissions Liability – $10m
- Cyber – $10m
Value Added Service
Our approach is to forge a long-term holistic trading partnership with each account. Instead of basing our relationship on individual products, we oﬀer our lines of business through a multi-disciplinary team focused on a speciﬁc industry vertical.
We are committed to providing our clients with:
- Empowered underwriters who understand the technology market and have authority at the point of sale.
- Risk control specialists oﬀering risk management programs tailored to the needs of technology companies.
- Dedicated in-house claims professionals with expertise in our clients’ operations and risk exposures.
- White glove service model and technology solutions.