London Market & Europe Property
Our London-based Property team offers significant capacity to a wide variety of clients from risk-managed Fortune 1000 companies with global exposures to single location and regional accounts. We offer a broad range of property coverage from all risks including natural catastrophe perils to named perils only. We consider all occupancies from light commercial to heavy industrial properties.
At Sompo International, our approach is to build long-term relationships with our brokers and clients by providing tailored solutions to complex and diverse risks, leading claims handling and a consistent approach to underwriting. Backed by Sompo International’s exceptional financial strength, we offer significant capacity and underwrite business through our company platforms in the UK and Continental Europe and our Lloyd’s of London Syndicate 5151 with access to Lloyd’s Brussels, our platform to write European Economic Area syndicate risk.
The London Market Property team offers coverage to a broad range of industries, including, but not limited to:
- Agriculture and Food Production
- Financial Services
- High Technology
- Metals and Minerals
- Public Entities
- Real Estate
Please visit our Global Energy page for information on property coverage for Energy and Power facilities.
- Fire and related perils – $50M capacity
- High hazard Earthquake, Wind and Flood (normal maximum lines)
- $5M capacity within the 1 in 100 year return period
- $10M capacity beyond the 1 in 250 year return period
- Coverages offered on a primary, excess or quota share basis
- Primary and excess attachments considered across all products
- Worldwide coverage for UK and International risks
- A pragmatic and flexible underwriting approach
- A locally empowered underwriting team