Bermuda Excess Casualty
Our Bermuda-based Excess Casualty Practice offers third-party liability coverage for all industry groups. Our extensive client roster consists of U.S. and international companies that have demonstrated sophisticated risk management and proactive claims management programs. Risks are written on a direct insurance and reinsurance basis, including reinsurance to single-parent captives.
We are proud to have one of the most consistent and stable underwriting teams in Bermuda. Our specialization by industry group allows us to provide focused internal and external strategies and align ourselves closer to our distribution partners, thereby offering our valued clients the highest level of service.
We seek comprehensive submissions for U.S. Fortune 1000 and international companies. We service all industries with specialties in the following areas:
- Chemical manufacturing
- Transportation, including commuter and freight railroads and trucking
- Energy and utilities
- Diversified industrial, including general manufacturing, premises, financial institution and technology risks
- Pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Commercial construction, including OCIPs and CCIPs
- Up to U.S. $25M total capacity across Excess Casualty business units
- Total limits deployed will be assessed on an individual risk basis
- Minimum U.S. $25M depending on the risk profile
- Bermuda Market Occurrence Reported
- Claims Made
- Coverage directly excess of self-insured retention or captive (with a minimum retention level of $10M or above the working layer, whichever is greater)
- Attachment directly excess of captives on an umbrella/excess basis
- Integrated Excess Liability and Professional Liability coverage
- Coverage for TRIEA perils
- Underwriting team has extensive experience with working with Fortune 1000 clients
- Dedicated claims team with specialized excess casualty experience
Also visit our U.S. Insurance – Excess Casualty page for information on coverage for mid-sized U.S. accounts.