London Market & Europe Crisis Management – Political Violence & Terrorism
Our London Market/ Europe Insurance team provides coverage for a full range of Political Violence and Terrorism perils. Our highly experienced underwriters offer innovative and bespoke solutions to meet the needs of clients of all sizes.
By being data and analytics driven, we are able to provide a superior level of service to our customers, brokers and key stakeholders alike.
We write on a global basis, however, we believe our differentiation can be found in our approach to the more challenging emerging territories, notably in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America markets.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Energy Risks
- Power & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Sabotage & Terrorism
- Strike, Riots and Civil commotion & malicious damage
- Revolution, Rebellion, Insurrection, Mutiny & Coup d’etat
- War & Civil War
- Employee and general Terrorism Liability
- CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear )
- Active Assailant & Workplace Violence
- Cyber Terrorism
- Maximum Capacity $50m (or equivalent)
- Primary, excess or quota share participation for Property Damage and Business Interruption for all products
- Worldwide coverage
- A pragmatic and flexible underwriting approach with particular extensive experience in emerging markets
- An empowered underwriting team
- Worldwide claims handling expertise