U.S. Excess Casualty – E&S
Our seasoned Excess Casualty – E&S team applies significant expertise and creativity to complete placements. Leveraging our relationships with appointed wholesale brokers, we provide meaningful capacity, a consistent underwriting approach and timely coverage and claims responses.
We have broad experience including, but not limited to the following classes of business: contracting classes and project-specific business, products accounts, service classes, real estate risks, institutional business, and transportation.
- Excess capacity up to $25M at appropriate attachments
- Lead limits up to $10M
- Ability to participate in quota share layers
- Up to $50M total capacity across Excess Casualty business units
- Excess liability and umbrella forms are available
- A wide variety of endorsements available to tailor coverage as needed
- Cover letter with target pricing
- Completed ACORD 125 application and relevant sub-sections for CGL and Excess
- Website address
- Applicable supplemental questionnaires (contractor, products, etc.)
- Loss history: five years of currently-valued loss experience along with large loss detail ($25,000 threshold)
- Named underlying carriers (must be A.M. Best rated A- VII or better)